Website Terms and Conditions of Use
The Site is not a medical product or medical treatment, and provides no medical services or treatments of any kind. You understand and agree that we are not your medical care provider, and that we do not owe you any duty of care regarding your health, safety or wellbeing. We are not authorized to provide services requiring professional licensure. You should always consult with your own medical professional directly with respect to specific medical conditions or issues. NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ ON THE SITE.
If you believe you are having a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
2. Use of the Site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, if any, and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify OneVillage of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session when accessing the Site. OneVillage will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
General Practices Regarding Use and Storage. You acknowledge that OneVillage may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Site, including the maximum period of time that data or other content will be retained by the Site and the maximum storage space that will be allotted on OneVillage’s or its third-party service providers’ servers on your behalf. You agree that OneVillage has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any data or other content maintained or uploaded to the Site. You acknowledge that OneVillage reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that OneVillage reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Mobile Services. The Site includes certain services that are available via a mobile device, including the ability to browse the Site from a mobile device (collectively, the “Mobile Services”). To the extent you access the Site through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates, and other fees may apply. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain Mobile Services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all Mobile Services may work with all carriers or devices.
3. Conditions of Access and Use.
You are solely responsible for all code, video, images, information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, messages, and other materials that you make available to us, including by uploading, posting, publishing, or displaying (hereinafter, “upload(ing)”) via the Site or by emailing or otherwise making available to other users of the Site (collectively, “User Content”). The following are examples of the kinds of content and/or uses that are illegal or prohibited by OneVillage. OneVillage reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in OneVillage’s sole discretion, violates this provision, including removing the offending content from the Site, suspending or terminating the account of such violators, and reporting the violator to law enforcement authorities. You agree to not use the Site to:
- (a) email or otherwise upload any content that (i) infringes any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party; (ii) you do not have a right to upload under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (iii) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (iv) poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person; (v) constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, commercial activities and/or sales, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “contests,” “sweepstakes,” or any other form of solicitation; (vi) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, excessively violent, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable; or (vii) in the sole judgment of OneVillage, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose OneVillage or its users to any harm or liability of any type;
- (b) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- (c) violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, or any regulations having the force of law;
- (d) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- (e) solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- (f) harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- (g) advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is not specifically authorized;
- (h) further or promote any criminal activity or enterprise or provide instructional information about illegal activities;
- (i) obtain or attempt to access or otherwise obtain any content or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site;
- (j) circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade, or thwart any of the content protections in or geographic restrictions on any content (including Site Content (as defined below)) available on or through the Site, including through the use of virtual private networks; or
- (k) engage in or use any data mining, robots, scraping, or similar data gathering or extraction methods. If you are blocked by OneVillage from accessing the Site (including by blocking your IP address), you agree not to implement any measures to circumvent such blocking (e.g., by masking your IP address or using a proxy IP address or virtual private network).
4. User Content.
With respect to any User Content, you represent and warrant that you own all right, title and interest in and to such User Content, including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity contained therein. You hereby grant OneVillage and its affiliated companies, successors and assigns a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to copy, display, upload, perform, distribute, store, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with the operation of OneVillage’s business or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof and/or of any Product, in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, reviews or other information about the Site and/or Products (“Submissions”), provided by you to OneVillage are non-confidential and OneVillage will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
OneVillage respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, you should notify OneVillage of your infringement claim in accordance with the procedure set forth below. OneVillage will process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any alleged or actual infringement. A notification of claimed copyright infringement should be emailed to OneVillage’s Copyright Agent at email@example.com (Subject line: “DMCA Takedown Request”). You may also contact us by mail or facsimile at:
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information:
● an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
● a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
● a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, with enough detail that we may find it on the Site;
● your address, telephone number, and email address;
● a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
● a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to upload and use the content in your User Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
● your physical or electronic signature;
● identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
● a statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
● your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court located within New York, New York and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, OneVillage will send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it within ten (10) business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, OneVillage has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at OneVillage's sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. OneVillage may also at its sole discretion limit access to the Site and/or terminate the memberships of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
5. Third Party Sites.
The Site may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is developed and provided by others. You should contact the site administrator for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or any content located on such External Sites. We are not responsible for the content of any linked External Sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of any materials on such External Sites. You should take precautions when downloading files from all websites to protect your computer from viruses and other destructive programs. If you decide to access any External Sites, you do so at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that OneVillage will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such External Site. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Site are between you and the third party, and you agree that OneVillage is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against any such third party. ONEVILLAGE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY ADVICE, COURSE OF TREATMENT, DIAGNOSIS OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, SITE OR PRODUCTS THAT YOU OBTAIN THROUGH THE SITE.
6. Health Related Information.
Any health-related information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds and other material residing on the Site describes general principles of health care that should not be construed as specific instructions for individual patients. It is not intended as a substitute for a consultation between patients and their health care provider, and should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem without consulting a qualified health care provider. It is for reference only and should not be used to determine treatment for specific medical conditions—only a health care provider can do that. You understand and agree that in no event will OneVillage be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information contained on, or accessible through, the Site. Reliance on any information provided by, or otherwise appearing on, the Site is solely at your own risk. Users should address any questions regarding their personal health or medical conditions to their own healthcare provider before making any use of the Site or Products. If you have any reactions to Products, stop use immediately and consult with your treating physician.
7. Purchase of Products.
We are constantly updating Product offerings and other content on the Site. We may add, delete, remove, modify, disable, suspend, or restrict some or all of the Site (or the Products offered for sale thereon) at our sole discretion without notice to you, and you acknowledge that: (i) you may no longer be able to use the Site to the same extent, or at all, as prior to such events, and (ii) we shall have no liability to you or any third party in such case. We shall not be liable in any event for the addition, deletion, removal, modification, disabling, suspension, or restriction of access to or use of any or all of the Site (including the Products offered for sale thereon). We may change the descriptions, specifications, and prices of the Products offered for sale through the Site without notice and at any time. We do not warrant that such descriptions, specifications, and prices of Products are accurate, complete or current at all times.
We may experience delays in updating information on the Site and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Site may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable on the Site and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information found on the Site. We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time, without prior notice.
All other information with respect to the purchase of Products from the Site, including related shipping, returns, and exchanges terms and conditions, can be found at www.onevillage.io/returns. Shipping, return and exchange policies may differ based on the provider of the applicable Product.
LindiSkin Return Policy
Turmeric Tea Return Policy
MyHyggeJacket Return Policy
Patch10 Return Policy
CompleteShaping Return Policy
Sustainimals Return Policy
Breakaway Matcha Return Policy
NotJust Return Policy
Soupergirl Return Policy
Eileen and Eva Return Policy
Bien Mal Return Policy
Elemental Labs Return Policy
Miko Return Policy
Muaves Return Policy
Little Renegades Return Policy
LeWren Return Policy
Happy 2nd Birthday Return Policy
Three Lollies Return Policy
MIghty + Bright Return Policy
8. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties.
ONEVILLAGE, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “ONEVILLAGE PARTIES“) MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SITE’S ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY. THE ONEVILLAGE PARTIES SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO LIABILITY FOR THE TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONVEYED TO THE USER OR FOR ERRORS, MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS THEREIN OR FOR ANY DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE DATA OR INFORMATION STREAM FROM WHATEVER CAUSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU USE THE SITE, THE CONTENT AND THE PRODUCTS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE ONEVILLAGE PARTIES DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERRORFREE OR THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVER, OR THE CONTENT ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, NO ONEVILLAGE PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE SITE, THE CONTENT AND THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE ONEVILLAGE PARTIES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY ONEVILLAGE PARTY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE CONTENT OR THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SUCH ONEVILLAGE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE ONEVILLAGE PARTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IF YOU ARE A USER FROM NEW JERSEY, THE FOREGOING SECTION TITLED “LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES” IS INTENDED TO BE ONLY AS BROAD AS IS PERMITTED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. IF ANY PORTION OF THIS SECTION IS HELD TO BE INVALID UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY, THE INVALIDITY OF SUCH PORTION SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OF THE REMAINING PORTIONS OF THIS SECTION.
11. User Must Comply with Applicable Laws.
The Site is based in the United States. We make no claims concerning whether the Content may be downloaded, viewed, or be appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access the Site or the Content from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
The United States controls the export of products and information. You expressly agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export any of the Content to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By downloading the Content, you are expressly agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited or are a person or entity for which such export is prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of the Content.
12. U.S. Government Restricted Rights.
The Content is provided with “RESTRICTED RIGHTS.” Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to the restrictions contained in 48 CFR 52.227-19 and 48 CFR 252.227-7013 et seq. or its successor. Use of the Site or Content by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of our proprietary rights in the Site and Content.
13. Dispute Resolution By Binding Arbitration.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
- (b) Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AND ONEVILLAGE AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND ONEVILLAGE AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S), EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY PURSUE A CLAIM FOR AND THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD PUBLIC INJUNCTIVE RELIEF UNDER APPLICABLE LAW TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED FOR THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS PROVISION.
- (c) Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution. OneVillage is always interested in resolving disputes amicably and efficiently, and most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by emailing customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, a party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice to OneVillage should be sent to OneVillage PBC, 750 Lexington Ave, Suite 12-115, New York, New York 10022, United States (“Notice Address”). The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought. If OneVillage and you do not resolve the claim within sixty (60) calendar days after the Notice is received, you or OneVillage may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by OneVillage or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or OneVillage is entitled.
Unless OneVillage and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in a reasonably convenient location for both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances. If the parties are unable to agree on a location, the determination shall be made by AAA. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, OneVillage agrees that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based.
- (e) Costs of Arbitration. Payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees (collectively, the “Arbitration Fees”) will be governed by the AAA Rules, unless otherwise provided in this Arbitration Agreement. If the value of the relief sought is $75,000 or less, at your request, OneVillage will pay all Arbitration Fees. If the value of relief sought is more than $75,000 and you are able to demonstrate to the arbitrator that you are economically unable to pay your portion of the Arbitration Fees or if the arbitrator otherwise determines for any reason that you should not be required to pay your portion of the Arbitration Fees, OneVillage will pay your portion of such fees. In addition, if you demonstrate to the arbitrator that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, OneVillage will pay as much of the Arbitration Fees as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. Any payment of attorneys’ fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- (f) Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, and any ruling, decision, or award by the arbitrator, will be strictly confidential for the benefit of all parties.
14. User Disputes.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions with any other user in connection with the Site and/or the Products and OneVillage will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. OneVillage reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Site and/or the Products.
16. Your Privacy.
17. Notice for California Users.
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of the Site from California are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210. You may contact us in writing at 922 South Carolina Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20003, or by telephone at 212-380-3159.