A skincare collection made specifically for chemotherapy treatment patients. Designed to combat dryness, itchiness, peeling, and sun sensitivity, this collection is a gift that can help make treatment more comfortable.
Chemotherapy is a harsh treatment that many cancer patients go through to combat their disease, although there are side effects that cause discomfort, such as skin rashes after chemotherapy. Chemotherapy effects on skin include rash, sun sensitivity and peeling. Provide relief for chemotherapy skin reactions with LindiSkin.
Three of our most popular items, designed to soothe three of the most common skin issues from chemotherapy: dry skin, face rash and dry, cracked hands/feet.
Essential Chemo Skincare Collection includes:
- Face Serum: Lindi Skin Face Serum glides on smooth and provides beneficial moisture and ultimate comfort to compromised skin on the face, neck, chest, back, and scalp.
- Body Lotion: Lindi Skin Body Lotion is specifically formulated to deliver a combination of antioxidants and hydrating ingredients that nourish the skin while reinforcing its natural barrier to prevent moisture loss. Light, refreshing and luxurious, Lindi Body Lotion is superb for all-over, everyday use.
- Soothing Balm: This Soothing Balm hydrates and helps manage dry, flaky skin that can result from radiation as well as the dry, cracked and painful hands that can occur after chemotherapy. Pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and rare botanicals make this the perfect gentle lotion to tackle the driest skin.
All Lindi Products are:
- Clinically Tested
- Proudly made in the U.S.A. in an FDA compliant facility
- Dermatologist & Allergy tested
- Never Tested on Animals
LindiSkin manufactures and distributes clinically proven skincare products that soothe and relieve the effects of radiation, chemotherapy, and day-to-day wear resulting from cancer treatments. Lindi Skin believes in the power of feeling beautiful to help improve your health. They are dedicated to developing skincare products that help individuals feel better, both physically and emotionally. They also understand that emotional well-being is tied to physical well-being, and how you feel about yourself starts with your skin. This belief is the foundation for the Beauty + Health movement.