Give the gift of getting lost in a story while waiting for oncology appointments, traveling to hospitals, or healing on the couch.
Most cancer patients spend more than 100 hours receiving treatment, and that doesn’t include time spent commuting to and from hospitals or waiting to receive care. Help make the time move faster with an audiobook from Audible, the world’s leading audiobook provider.
Enjoy an excellent book even when you’re on the go or laying in bed. You can gift Audible to anyone, even if they are already a member!
Brighten their day with an Audible gift!
- 1 month: $15, 1 credit + the Plus Catalog access
- 3 months: $45, 3 credits + the Plus Catalog access
- 6 months: $90, 6 credits + the Plus Catalog access
- 12 months: $150, 12 credits + the Plus Catalog access (save $30!)
Gift memberships include:
- 1 monthly credit: They'll get 1 credit every month, good for any title in the entire premium selection to keep forever
- Plus Catalog: Thousands of originals, audiobooks and podcasts including exclusive series. Listen all you want, no credits needed.
Looking for book recommendations to include with your gift?
Find some of the books our community found helpful during their cancer journey.
- Boobs by Ann Kepner Fisher
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- The Cancer Journals by Audre Lorde
- The Wounded Storyteller by Arthur Frank
- The Wig Diaries by Mary Ladd
- Everything Happens for A Reason by Kate Bowler
- Chase Away Cancer by Matt Redman
- A Kids Book About Cancer by Dr. Kelsie Storm and Sarah Porter
- The Bright Hour by Nina Riggs
- Let Me Get This Off My Chest by Margaret Lesh
Audible is the leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, enriching the lives of millions of listeners every day. With a customer-centric approach to technological innovation and superior programming, Audible has reinvented the media category and is the driving force behind today’s audio entertainment revolution.